My name is Titipat Achakulvisut, a PhD student in the Department of Biomedical
Engineering at Northwestern University working with Konrad Kording.
You can find out more info about me in my CV
I collaborate with Daniel Acuna in a relatively new field known as Science of Science.
You can also find out about other projects on my Github @titipata.
Here are some of my projects with @daniel-acuna and @evadyer
Pubmed Parser XML parser for Pubmed OA and MEDLINE dataset,
see this link
Recommendation of posters and PubMed articles based on preferences see
Visualization of all universities in the world, their topics, and expertise map.scienceofscience.org
Computational Neuroscience NERDS
Here is a list of softwares that I generally use
Programming Python (
Django), PySpark, Matlab, R, Mathematica, etc.
Editor Atom, Emacs
Cloud Computing Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Computing
I also run a blog, written in Thai (with few English blogs), with
@bluenex named tupleblog
where we post geeky, programming related articles.
Apart from my blog, I also answer Python and PySpark questions
on Stack Overflow.
- Spring 2017 Internship, Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence
- 2015-Present Ph.D. Student, Biomedical Engineering, Northwestern University
- 2015 M.S. in Biomedical Engineering, Northwestern University
- 2012 B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- 2008 Suankularb Wittayalai School, Thailand (oldest public school in Thailand)
my spotify playlist